Stucco is a durable, attractive, and weather-resistant wall covering made from a mix of sand, Portland cement, lime and water. It can be applied over solid concrete shear walls, concrete block, brick or stone or over plywood substrates with the use of wire lath.
The traditional application of stucco is applied in three coats — the scratch coat, the brown coat and the finish coat. The two base coats of plaster are either hand-applied or machine sprayed. The finish coat can be hand troweled smooth or textured or sprayed to desired finish.
CDE has an unlimited selection of colors and textures to create the final image you wish to achieve. We can provide the finishes of your choice to any existing or new construction project.
We work closely with the finest manufacturers of Stucco cement products in the world to ensure a quality product is being used every time.
EIFS is again becoming an increasingly popular exterior cladding on homes and businesses across the country. Today’s EIFS can replicate just about any finish, from traditional stucco to brick, it has near limitless design. One of the primary benefits of EIFS cladding has always been the energy efficiency of the system. It is truly a green, sustainable cladding. It is a good system if installed and maintained properly.
Why Choose EIFS?
- Flexibility of Design – Material is available in a variety of textures and colors making most any design possible.
- Speed of Installation – Generally quicker than other claddings.
- Meets New Energy Codes – Results in lower heating and cooling costs
- Enhances the Overall Appearance – Offers upscale look, attracting others
- Low Maintenance Cost – Clean with pressure washer and color good for 10 – 15 years.
- Durability – Out performs traditional stucco cement finish.
You can expect the most attention to detail and the highest quality work when you choose CDE to perform EIFS services at your home. With our skilled craftsman, we can tackle any EIFS job – no job is too small or too large for us.